By Al Bsharah - 6/10/2010 9:49:37 AM
Hi folks, an update to the forums is coming shortly...quite a few bug fixes and some other stuff included. Here's a brief summary:
|Improved AJAX postbacks(will be in next version)
Upon an AJAX post back all pages will now scroll to the correct position. This includes the ability to use your back button to go to where you were, instead of it pushing you to the first page in a forum, etc.
Improved Profile Pages
Add "Show All" options to "My Topics" & "Topics I've participated In" panels on user profile pages allowing you to now see all results.
I've edited the Known Issues topic to reflect some of these fixes.
- Fixed issue with some RSS links not working correctly
- Fixed issue with tags that contained spaces & certain special characters
- Fixed issue with auto-magic linking creating problems with some Codes
- Fixed issue with column sort on user profile pages sorting wrong grid
- Fixed issue with last poster links not working correctly within private message folder
- Fixed issue when posting new polls in FireFox where poll answers would not split correctly
- Fixed email & pm links not working when viewing a private message
- Fixed issue with latest poll control not showing your vote immediately
This update is currently being tested and will be put into production once confirmed. I will update this post once live.
By Al Bsharah - 6/10/2010 1:20:44 PM
The update is in place, but not all the fixes seem to be working. Meh. Looking into this...